By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions of use at any time.
- The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
The word - artsite - is a registered Trade Mark (Word Mark):
- No licence, interest or right to use the registered trade mark word - ARTSITE - including but not limited to any combination of text form or graphic is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of Artsite Pty Ltd or unless expressly authorized by law, is prohibited.
- If you use the Artsite trade mark/s to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing this trade mark to us.
You must not use our trade mark:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks, business name or website domain name;
- in meta data, page titles, or keywords pointing to your site on the internet or in any other situation;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
This website is the copyright property of Artsite®
- The design of this site and all features and inclusions are the copyright of Artsite and are protected by Australian and International Copyright laws.
- Artsite does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content incorporated into the Artsite website.
- All artworks featured are also protected by Australian and international copyright law.
- The copyright of all images used remain the property of the artist.
- You may download, display or print and reproduce this material on this website in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use provided you retain this Terms and Conditions of Use statement.
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968 and Copyright Amendment (Moral Rights) Act 2000, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site, without the express prior written consent of Artsite Pty Ltd, or the respective artist.
- Cookies are fragments of data sent through the web server and stored in your hard drive.
- Cookies are not able to read the files stored in your computer, nor can they gather information.
- The purpose of a cookie is only to monitor the traffic to the site, i.e. counting the number of first time visitors, returning visitors, and the number of page downloads.
Links to other Websites:
- Artsite website contains links to other websites. These linked sites are not under the control of Artsite.
- Artsite is not responsible for the management or protection of any personal information you provide to these sites.
- Before disclosing your personal information on any other web site, Artsite recommends you examine the terms and conditions of using that website.
- References to other sites are provided as an information service only and should not necessarily be construed as an endorsement of those sites or the information contained within them. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement.
Responsibility for information on site and Disclaimer:
- Whilst every attempt is made to keep the website up to date, at any one time, an artwork may be shown for sale in the stockroom, when it has in fact been sold.
- The use of the services or the downloading or other acquisition of any materials through the site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Artsite may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any artworks listed herein, at any time without notice.
- The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and Artsite makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
If you have any questions in relation to the information provided on this site please contact us