- Cookies are fragments of data sent through the web server and stored in your hard drive.
- The purpose of a cookie is only to monitor the traffic to this Site, the browser type and operating system used to access this Site, monitoring the number of visitors to this Site, and understanding how visitors use this Site.
- Cookies can also help customise this Site for returning visitors.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Cookies are not able to read the files stored in your computer.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Aggregate non identifiable cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.