Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, delivery addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
You can browse our website without disclosing personal information.
If you do not wish to provide personal information in this Site, we may be unable to provide you with the specific services requested.
- Cookies are fragments of data sent through the web server and stored in your hard drive.
- The purpose of a cookie is only to monitor the traffic to this Site, the browser type and operating system used to access this Site, monitoring the number of visitors to this Site, and understanding how visitors use this Site.
- Cookies can also help customise this Site for returning visitors.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Cookies are not able to read the files stored in your computer.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Aggregate non identifiable cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
How long we retain your data
- For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes
Links to other Sites
Artsite website contains links to other Sites. These linked Sites are not under the control of Artsite. Artsite is not responsible for the management or protection of any personal information you provide to these Sites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Artsite recommends you examine the terms and conditions of using that website.
References to other Sites are provided as an information service only and should not necessarily be construed as an endorsement of those sites or the information contained within them. Conversely, omissions should not be construed as non-endorsement.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Updated: 27 November 2020.